Top Benefits of Fulvic / Humic Acids
The Humic acid is a principal component of humic substances, which consists of the major organic constituents of soil (like humus), peat, coal, many upland streams, dystrophic lakes, and ocean water. Humic acid is generally developed by biodegradation of dead organic matter. Humic acid is not a single acid, but a complex mixture of many different acids including carboxyl and phenolate groups so that the mixture performs functionally as a dibasic acid or, occasionally, as a tribasic acid. These acids can produce complexes with ions that are commonly found in the environment producing humic colloids.
Fulvic acids are humic acids of lower molecular weight and consist of higher oxygen than other basic humic acids. Fulvic acids are commonly utilized as a soil supplement in agriculture, and less commonly as a human nutritional supplement. Fulvic acids are poly-electrolytes and are unique colloids that dilute easily through membranes whereas all other colloids do not. This acid supplements contained a neutral pH are very weak fulvic compounds and do not remit the benefits of free form fulvic acid ( fulvic acid that retains unreacted with other substances or released to minerals ) that exposes a much higher concentration and lower pH level.
Formation of Fulvic acid:
Natural ionic molecule, fulvic is produced by microbial activity going on plant roots. Being Fulvic minerals organic, they would not develop in the body like clay based or metallic minerals. The organic fulvic complexes offer cells to accept or reject minerals including mercury, lead, aluminum, and arsenic. Considering particular importance, fulvic acid has been analyzed to be one of nature’s most perfect and powerful organic poly- electrolytes.
As fulvic acids have unique polyelectrolytic properties, it can clout the production and adjustment of new types of metal ions. Consequently it means, fulvic acid can translate existing minerals into new minerals that causes variation of nutritional components and electrolytic power and it has instant cellular revitalizing, replenishing, and nourishing characteristics unlike anything else. This fulvic acid’s electrolytic value has also been proven to charge the permeability of bio- membranes – which means it can modify cell membranes to offer for better absorption or assimilation of other things in its presence.
Health benefit of using Fulvic and Humic acid
All of the above mentioned ingredients convert into Fulvic Acid Benefits which include the following:
- It assists in sustaining and reinforcing our body immune system.
- It defends against toxic substances including heavy metals & dangerous chemicals, from being absorbed into the body, and filters out those substances already present.
- It helps to balance body cell life.
- It assists in Enzymes production.
- It improves blood circulation and increase endurance also.
- It helps to structure hormones controls inflammation by acting as anti- inflammatory agent.
- It stimulates our body metabolism and re-mineralizes the body.
- It regulates the Thyroid Gland and the Thymus Gland.
- It helps to Super-Oxygenate the hemoglobin of Blood that regulates the immune system and protects itself against unnatural Oxidation.
- It assimilates Macro and Micro Elements and improves Memory & Brain Function.
- It acts as Catalysts for Enzyme Reactions and cleanses, Neutralize, and removes Toxins from vessels.
- It revitalizes Libido (sexual function and desire) by strengthening & supercharging body.
- It helps to repair, regenerate, & restore Cells including the skin & nails.
- It provides Vital Electrolytes and other Vital Elements.
- It bolsters the immune system’s capability of resisting Viruses, Pathogens and Bacterial Infections of all Varieties.
- It maintains optimum Alkalinity ( pH Levels ), and defends itself against Cancer, Diabetes, and other Diseases.
So, essentially, to take a properly formulated supplement of fulvic / humic leads major health benefits for people of all ages. As, we live in such a pollutant- filled environment that it looks like foolish to ignore the natural allies that the Earth has gifted us in the form of fulvic and humic acid.